Friday, December 2, 2011

Boob Tube Babble


Boob Tube Babble


Walking Dead - I really hoped someone would shoot Shane. He's such a scumbag. Seriously. What he did was completely inappropriate. I feel bad for Hershel...I can't imagine what it'd be like to have friends and family turn into zombies. And, of course, the big ending....I totally cried. That is the saddest thing I have ever seen. I won't spoil it for those of you who haven't seen it.

Ringer - I haven't watched this week's episode, but I am other than that, caught up. I'm also more confused....so that cop was paid by Siobhan to give Bridget the gun? Charlie is working with Siobhan, not Henry - like I had assumed. The police force is all paid off by that guy that wants Bridget dead who owns the strip club....except Machato - who wants to nail him. Ack! I'm so glad Malcolm is back. I like his character!

Next Iron Chef - Oh yeah! Foodie nerd, here! I'm glad Irvine is gone - he annoyed me (that was 3 episodes ago though). I am rooting for Anne - who are you rooting for?

HIMYM - I am WAY behind on this craze. We just started season 1 - my husband has seen through 7, if I'm thinking correctly. Maybe. I could be misinformed. I LOVE IT. My thoughts are that Ted REALLY annoys me. I'm not sure if I like Robin. I adore Marshall and Lily - but can't decide between the two who is my favorite. Barney....ah Barney. Cracks me up :) We're up to where Ted meets "Victoria" - is that her real name? The cake girl from their friend's wedding...that's how he introduced her in the beginning of the episode I watched last night.

Other stuff I'm watching or way behind on: Tough Love, Terranova, New Girl, Up All Night, Psych, Secret Circle, Big Bang Theory, Whitney, Fringe, and Grimm.

1 comment:

Victoria said...

i love HIMYM too :) i can't stand Ted either and i am still on the fence about robin, even after 6 seasons lol. marshall is my favorite!

happy friday!