Monday, December 19, 2011

Fun With Our Phones Monday


So I meant to do this last Monday but we had just settled in and I didn't feel like it. I love being home home. Tennessee is the best! :)

Me and lil one are sick though :( Cami got all pukey and feverish this morning. I just hope she feels better before Christmas.

Hubs and I went out last night to finish up Christmas shopping and we even wrapped a bunch of presents. I'm really excited for this Christmas. The kids are 3 & 4 and Nick is home for Christmas and I just know it's going to be a GOOD one.

AND this year - on the 23rd - is our 5 year wedding anniversary. ;) I can't believe it's already 5 years...I guess time flies when you're having fun..or when your marriage has mostly consisted of deployments :( I'm so thankful Nick is HOME for this anni. It's our first big milestone, I think. ALSO, yesterday was my 5 year out of school anni. I am stunned that I've been out of high school for 5 years. When did that happen? I still feel like I'm 17!

On to some picatures now :)
Most of these are cat pictures.

Muffin was canoodleing with my foot.

The first time I fixed my short hair. :)

This happened on our way down to TN.

Faith came down in the middle of the night with his blankie still on him. haha.

The kids always sleep so funny when they come to Mimi's house.

Tut (in laws' kitty) & Muffin are BFFs

My gorgeous Berraberra...I seriously love her. She's so pretty!

Tut is a special kind of kitty. Emma (Sister-in-law) looks like she's about to eat him. hehe

I married Spidey, be jelly :)


SIX DAYS PEOPLE. SIX DAYS!!!! :D

2 comments:

Jewely Bug said...

Oh my gosh, what adorable kitties!! Great pics and happy early anniversary! Ours is on the 21st. :)

Fireflywishes said...

I love the cat pics!!! The kitties are so cute! And the pig! I've only seen pigs allowed in people's houses on TV :D That would be awesome!

I hope Christmas is an amazingtastic one for you and your family! <3

April @ My Shelf Confessions