Thursday, December 15, 2011

Life is Good.

We're currently in Tennessee, enjoying a month at home for Christmas.

Since we've been home, I have started my morph into a crazy cat lady. I fell asleep with 3 cats laying on me last night. I've also started using Twitter more because apparently all my siblings-in-law...aka the cool kids...are using Twitter. You can find me here: @DerpalinaE.

Hubby has discovered Skyrim and I am going to get to play here soon. I'm excited because it looks rad.

I need to get pictures off my cell phone...they are mostly cat pictures...and one of the pig in his blankie. No, not referring to a person. I'm referring to an actual pig. My in laws have two actually. I'm not particularly fond of them, but they can make for a good laugh when they aren't peeing/pooping all over the place, making constant noise, and getting into anything and everything and destroying it.

I'm also probably making a post later proclaiming my love for Ghiradelli's Peppermint Bark chocolate.
Well, probably not, I just wanted to put that out there.

But I will be making a post about my Christmas wishlist and talk about how much of penny pincher I am when it comes to buying things for myself.

No comments: