Find stuff to do in the surrounding area that we haven't done before. EXPLORE.(Wait til summer) Get through the 30-Day Shred..if I don't like it...P90X...or both. So...get my azz in shape for when Nick gets home.Regularly exercise. This starts on Monday. I want to STICK TO IT. Doing the 30 day shred all over again.
- Drink more water. No soda. *I've gotten into a bit of a routine with this one. Breakfast - coffee, Lunch - juice, Dinner - milk. Drink water otherwise.
- KEEP my cleaning schedule.
- Organize all of the basement and get rid of anything that is get-riddable. *I really need to do this soon.
- Find a place to get rid of the junk in the garage [the broken appliances]. *Find out the next bulk pick up day and if I can put that stuff out.
- Read as many books as possible and watch all the movies Nick doesn't want to watch. *Working on. I need to make a list of each.
Try and get my natural hair color back...so no dying my hair crazy colors.
- Explore the blogging world a little more. *I've been doing this a lot lately. :]
- RECIPES RECIPES RECIPES - find them, use them, share them!
- Try to make the best out of the life in Ft. Drum *I want to get the kids out of this house soon.
- Don't be a pushover. Stand up for myself. *Not doing so well on this.
- Pick up a hobby and STICK to it. *Start crocheting a little every night.
No 'Poo Experiment!That was a no-go.
- Make a better, stronger marriage for myself, for my husband and for my kids. *In progress
- Be more patient with the kids *Still in progress
- Finish my associate's degree and really research culinary school *Working on it.
- Potty train Cami. *FRUSTRATION*
- Baking GALS or find some other way to contribute to the military side of things.
- Be a better friend.
- Get my priorities straight.
- Make more stuff from scratch.
- Stop cursing so much.
That was fun :/ I will repost these on 18 Feb to see how I'm doing.
I'm exhausted. Got a new id today. I didn't photograph as well as I had hoped but it's much better than the last one. They are in the process of removing the SSN from the id. Which is AWESOME. I hated that both of ours was on the old one. Also...it has hubby's new rank and I'm superly proud and it's spiffy. And that's all for today. I'm boring, I know.