Thursday, January 26, 2012

Boob Tube Babble


Boob Tube Babble

This week I spent time catching up on shows that I've been way behind on since my husband got home from Afghanistan in October.

Switched at Birth - obviously this didn't start in October, but I did need to get caught up on the 3 episodes I had recorded. I'm not so sure about Angelo and Daphne is beyond annoying. It was so sad seeing Emmett get arrested :(  Oh and Marlee Matlin - that woman is just a brilliant actress! I love her. She plays her character (Emmett's mom, Melody) so well!

Secret Circle - This is one show that I love, but I hadn't seen any episodes since episode 4 aired. So I caught up (except for this week's episode) and WOW. So many questions - why was Ethan at the boatyard that day? Who was that lady that could see Cassie in the memory? Where is Blackwell? Is Cassie going to get together with Jake or whatshisface Diana's ex? What is going to come of Faye's involvement with that voodoo guy?

American Horror Story - I know that season 1 had ended and it's been off for a while. But I decided to give it another go after seeing the episode wrap ups on That's What We Said. I cannot believe that show. It's CRAY CRAY. I will definitely be tuning in to season 2 - it's scheduled for 1 Oct 2012. I also love how there are like 8 billion True Blood actors in it. Oh and the guy that plays Travis is the voodoo guy in Secret Circle!

Big Bang Theory - I had not seen any of season 5. I'm so glad we caught up on this :) BBT is seriously one of my very favorite shows of all time. I love it. I've heard many people don't...and you know what I think of them? I think they are too dumb to get the jokes. I think you have to be a nerd to love it as much as BBT fans do. No offense to you non-BBT people. But it's a damn good show. My favorite episode to date in this season was the one where Sheldon completely dismissed Amy's big news and then gets her a tiara to make up with her!

Other shows I'm watching: Mob Wives, After Lately, HIMYM, New Girl, Tabatha's Salon Takeover, Whitney, Are You There Vodka,  Hot in Cleveland, The Soup, The Exes, Up All Night, and Fringe.

Shows coming soon: Ringer, Psych, and Walking Dead all return in February. A third season of Worst Cooks in America premieres on 12 Feb. Khloe & Lamar and Ice & Coco are back on 19 Feb. AND Keeping up with the Kardashians comes on 9 March.

5 comments:

Elle Sees said...

i'm currently awaiting Mad Men to come back! That's my fave show of all time. Seriously!

I'm a no-reply blogger, because otherwise no one would view my blog, and I kinda love my blog. I won't be offended if you don't stop by. But I hope you do :)

Amber M. said...

I love that ep of BBT!!! :)

Miranda said...

loved switched at birth...and really love Marlee Matlin...she's so talented!

Victoria said...

i can't wait for psych to return! i love himym and up all night.

happy friday!

Alisha said...

Ummmmm, we could totally be TV sisters!! I too have just caught up on all of my favorites.

Amy's reaction to the tiara was priceless!! Seriously, one of my most favorite shows ever!

Vampire Diaries is my guilty pleasure, I wait till I have several loads of laundry to fold, the kids are at school and then I watch several episodes at once.

I have yet to watch American horror Story. I really want to, just haven't gotten the chance. It it really as good/creepy as talked about?

I have ALL of the same questions for Secret Circle!! But also, before Xmas they were saying something about a sibling...now they aren't....ohhh so many questions!!

Your Blog Is Awesome!!
Alisha