Thursday, January 12, 2012

Currently

Currently...

current book(s)
Crossed (Matched, #2)


current playlist
First ten to play again...I think so :)
  1. "Let's Kill Tonight" ~ Panic! At the Disco
  2. "Forever" ~ Papa Roach
  3. "The Running Free" ~ Coheed & Cambria
  4. "A Little Priest" ~ Sweeney Todd Soundtrack
  5. "As Long As You Love Me" ~ Backstreet Boys
  6. "I Don't Wanna Stop" ~ Ozzy Osbourne
  7. "Alejandro" ~ Lady Gaga
  8. "Grenade" ~ Bruno Mars
  9. "Bye Bye Bye" ~ NSync
  10. "Monster" ~ Skillet

current color
Sally Hansen Pomegranate with Pure Ice Envy (glitter)


current food


{via}


current favorite show(s)
guilty pleasure, oh, guilty pleasure!
 
{via}

current needs
NAIL POLISH - esp OPI, Zoya, and Essie
 RMK Stunning Series Nail Polish Collection for Spring   Summer 2010
{via}

current triumphs
I've been doing really well keeping up with cleaning! :)

current banes of my existence
Watertown, NY
 
{via}
Everything about it sucks...mostly the cold, dreary, grey weather and my neighbor.


current celebrity crush
 I love me some Zooey


Source: louisebarbara.tumblr.com via Sarah on Pinterest



current #1 blessing
Roof over our heads, food in our bellies, we have everything we need :)


current indulgence
 
 {via}


current outfit
A bright peach/coral Aeropostale shirt and dark jeggings.
I'm at home and I ain't going no where.


current excitement
 Cami's 4th birthday is in less than a month! :) She wants a Hello Kitty cake.


current mood
 blah. Ft. Drum winters will do that to you.


current favorite quote or verse


Source: hidenbeauty.tumblr.com via Sarah on Pinterest


current favorite app
This girl doesn't do apps or Apples. Nope.


current favorite product
This stuff is amazing. It's the only product I really use on my whole face.
{via}


Now go link up with Jenn

4 comments:

Mrs. Monologues said...

Love ponds cream too! And Zooey she is my favorite.

Oh and I saw that you have a note about GFC going away. It actually is only disappearing for non-blogger users - so it actually still will work for you. Wordpress people will have the issue.

Mrs. Monologues

stephanie said...

I love Zooey too :) and I don't think I could do Ft Drum or Alaska... at least not without obscene amounts of bitching! I'm a Texas girl :)

Jennifer said...

Ok seriously I love the matched series and can't wait for the next one
I love your polish so much! Great color!

That fortune is exactly my life right now - thank you so much for sharing! and I've already repinned it :)
Thank you for linking up girlie!

Holly said...

OMG, I totally should have put Cream Soda down! I polished off two 12 packs in December to get them out of my house by time diet season hit!