Monday, January 30, 2012

Phone Photo Fun & Book Swap

 

Today is reveal day for all of the swappers :) I'm happy to show off what I got from Rachel of Running Backwards in Stilletos. We found out we have a similar taste in books and I can't wait to get to know her better.

So what Rachel swapped to me:

#2 in the Stephanie Plum series - I am so excited to read these! 
They are on my reading schedule for this year :) Plus the movie just came out and it looks super funny.

And SQUEE! City of Bones! AHHH! The very first in the Mortal Instruments series. My friend Jaime told me about these back in like 2009 and I have yet to pick them up and read them. They are also on my reading schedule for this year. I adore the cover art! Isn't it pretty?

Both books have found their spot on my full full bookshelf :)

Thank you, Rachel! So excited to read my books and you were an awesome swap partner! :)


And now for the rest of my week in photos with a little...

Firstly, my kids are always "naked" - by naked, I mean in undies alone. I don't know why. Right now they are both fully dressed which is odd. Hmm.

Cute lil cracked out kitty, Muffin. She's a sweetie pie, but she acts like she's on the nip 24/7.

Yum. I made chocolate donuts this week.

This poor child inherited my odd hair. Go to sleep looking awesome, wake up with cray cray hair.

My big girl :( She's going to be 4 in 12 days. *cries*

I've upped my water intake twofold lately by adding these suckers into my water. I love the Ocean Spray Blueberry Pomegranate and Walmart's Dragonfruit. Yummo.

My sweet Bella. She's been sleeping on Nick's side of the bed during the day. She's so cute!

Yesterday was dubbed Successful Omelet Day by me. I made two perfect omelets consecutively for the first time ever. I don't know why I all of a sudden can make omelets, but I'm freakin' loving it!

Muffin is a cuddler...she's also Nick's cat. =]

While trying to get cute pictures of the kitty cuddling...my phone did this...wtf? It was also really foggy?

I'm Sarah and I'm a nail polish addict. Thanks to Tara & Vicki :P
I got these 3 colors this weekend. The Essie is a deep purplish brown. The middle is a Kardashian glitter. The third is just freaking awesome for under $2. :)



Happy Monday everyone!

6 comments:

Rach said...

I'm so glad you like your books! I wrote my post last night and reading this morning, I almost want to change it because it sounds almost bitchy! Seriously though, it was such a fun swap because you were such a great partner! Can't wait to get to know you better as well!!

Heather said...

I can't wait to read the Stephanie Plum series!

And I'm totally jealous of your chocolate doughnuts...

Courtney Johnson said...

yes! I love crazy bed hair!

Jewely Bug said...

Great pics! I am wanting to read the Stephanie Plum series too. I keep hearing good things about Janet Evanovich but haven't read her stuff.
Also, LOVE your nail polish. I am an addict as well. ;)

Savanah said...

you MADE those donuts?????
WOW!!! And now I want a donut!

RAY J said...

I blame Tara for my nail polish buying habits as of late as well, lol... Pure Ice is one of my FAVORITE nail polish brands - it's cheap, but pretty good too!

I haven't gotten my book from the swap yet =(