Saturday, February 18, 2012

If You Want to Be My BFF - Part 4

Bringing it back for a 4th time. :) You can see Part 1: here, Part 2: here, and Part 3: here!

I am an Apple-hater. I mean that. I hate Apple.
You will never see me with a Macbook, an iPhone, an iPod, or an iPad. Screw that.

I have a very specific way of organizing things. This includes many lists.
I'm a listaholic.

I'm 23 and love Spongebob. I have since I was like 11. I see no problem with this.


Ron Paul is the man. If you follow me on Twitter, you probably already know this.
I'm all up in some political stuff lately. I think it's important to educate yourself when it's your "freedoms" at stake. Although I honestly don't think we have as much freedom as we are led to believe.

I'm animal-obsessed. I'm full of random information about animals too.
Like, did you know that a female cockroach can start reproducing at 6 weeks of life? She can produce up to 80,000 offspring in one year...half of which will be female. Also...it's not filth that they are attracted to...it's a food source. Your house can be perfectly spotless and you can get cockroaches.

Shit just got real right there. Yep.

I'm an athiest. But I also try to respect others and their beliefs. I may post religious funnies every once in a while, but they aren't meant to offend. I find athiest funnies to be just as hilarious. Have you ever heard Dane Cook's story about the sneeze? Google magic, my friend. Google it and laugh your booty off!

Speaking of funnies, I have a guy's sense of humor. You know the one where there is no line you can cross that I will throw my hands and be like "No, that's not funny."
Okay there is probably something out there...but I haven't found it yet.

I have this weird thing about listening to new music. I always jump to 1 minute. 
That's how I judge if a song is good or not.

6 comments:

Charlotte Lynelle Snape said...

I followed you on Twitter just now. :O

I agree about Ron Paul... For one thing, he's the only one that wouldn't try to stop me from marrying a woman if I wanted to.

stephanie said...

you don't like Apple? I die. my macbook and I are bffs. no lie. if the house was on fire and it was my hubs or my mac... well the hubs has legs ;)

Amber M. said...

Sarah. For reals, I'm glad I agree with you on the majority of these or after your apple hating ways, I just don't know if we could be friends anymore. APPLE HATER!!!!! Shame on you!! Baby killer!! :p

Vapid Vixen said...

I think we have the same sense of humor. I sometimes feel like I need to apologize for laughing at certain totally inappropriate things. I don't apologize, of course. Just sometimes feel like I'm expected to.

Cami said...

Cute post series!
What's wrong with Apple??!

moosenoose.com said...

OMG it's like we were separated at birth! I am 'anti-i' I don't want a stupid sodding iphone, iplayer, ipod or whatever they are called. Hate them - I am not a lemming. I also love Spongebob and have a spongebob bag and an inflatable Patrick. Nowt wrong with that. I don't believe in God and really like bad religeous jokes (although I do respect others) and most of all I ahve a mans sense of humour. I love rude, naughty jokes and toilet jokes. Plus there is nothing wrong with a good fart or burp every now and then!