Friday, February 3, 2012

Nail Files #5

The Nail Files

This week I tried out my friend Melissa's tips that I posted last week for my nails and it was utter perfection. I painted my nails last Thursday night and I have a whopping TWO tiny chips on the polish. They look so pretty! I almost don't want to take the polish off to repaint them.

The color I chose this week was one of my newbie polishes: Essie Watermelon. I had seen Essie Raspberry everywhere, but my Walmart didn't have it and the closest thing to it was Watermelon. It's this gorgeous pinky red color. It's a little darker than in my picture.

Happy Friday!! Woooo!

7 comments:

Vicki said...

I LOVE this color!!! Sooo pretty!!!! :)

jennie said...

They look great! So shiny!

Cassandra Johnson said...

Very pretty color!!

Happy Friday!! :)

Kimberlee said...

Gorgeous color! I'm a sucker for neons :)

Melissa said...

That's awesome! I'm so glad the tips worked for you. Yeah it does take a little more time, but as you can see...you can actually make a mani last as long as it should!
PS...I absolutely LOVE that color! I need it :)

Liv Kit said...

Love Essie. The color is awesome.

tara said...

that is such a pretty color!!