Friday, February 10, 2012

Nail Files #6

The Nail Files

I didn't get a good picture of my nails right after I did them, so this picture is actually after a touch up that got smudged and has a little fabric design pressed into one of the nails...and I didn't clean up the polish on my skin either.

This week I'm sharing part of the Kardashian line from Nicole by OPI. This pretty deep teal is called Khloe Had a Little Lam-Lam. The accent nail is Pure Ice Beware {not my picture}.

 
{via}


Today I'm supposed to be getting my first DSLR camera in the mail, so hopefully my nail pictures will look better next week :)

What are you all wearing this week?

6 comments:

Cami said...

Which DSLR did you get??!! Ah I want one so bad :)

I have pink nailpolish on - I linked up too :)

<3-Cami from First Day of My Life

Life With Lauren said...

amazing color!

tara said...

what a pretty color! love the sparkles too!

Laura said...

love that color!

Terri said...

I love those Kardashian Colors, and the pure ice overly looks GREAT.

Barbie said...

Yay for the new camera! I got one for xmas and I love how the pictures are so much better then my regular camera! I dont know if its just my computer but the second pic. doesnt show
-barbie