Friday, February 24, 2012

Nail Files #8

The Nail Files

This week I'm sharing another glitter from the Kardashian line...as well as, a new Essie color.

The tip my nail tech friend, Melissa, gave me about pure acetone remover (clear), a base coat, 2 coats of color, and a top coat {daily} is working wonders. If you all are having issues with chipping, try it!

First, I was on the lookout for a brown color, this one, Wicked from Essie, ended up being a deep maroon. The glitter from the Kardashian line, Disco Dolls, honestly could have been worn by itself.



 P.S. Ignore my awful looking paint job, I hadn't cleaned it up yet. LOL

5 comments:

Kimberlee said...

My mom has that Wicked color and really likes it!

Heather (GurleeGirrl) said...

Really like that color - I love sparkle polish just such a PAIN to remove!

silvergirl said...

love the wicked color
right up my alley
brett

tara said...

really love that combo! so pretty!

daniela said...

Looks fantastic! I'm thinking night out with some gold accessories..fabulous :)

dkeveryday.blogspot.com