Monday, February 13, 2012

V-Day Swap Goodies

So excited to post my goodies from my swap partner, Courtney, from Courtney's Organized Chaos. She's super sweet, hilarious, and planning a wedding (I love wedding planning blogging!) and her blog is really cute! Make sure you go check out her blog :)

We gave each other general ideas of what we like and Courtney NAILED it!

The caramel Ghirardelli bar was gone the day I got my box and I had to ration my other candy, which really didn't last too much longer either. LOL She also got me beautiful nail polish which you will see in the weeks to come on Friday's Nail Files link up :)

I should have flipped the picture...but if you tilt your head to the left, you will see this super cute card!

Can't wait to see what everyone else swapped. 
Happy {early} Valentine's Day!

6 comments:

tara said...

oohh cant wait to see a close up of the nail polish!

Miranda said...

fun stuff! i love the colors of nail polish and can't to see more it!

jennie said...

Chocolate and purple nail polish - what a great package! The card is really cute, too.

Celia said...

that nail polish looks so pretty! i ate a piece of my candy before i even snapped a photo :( oops. haha.

Meg O. said...

Oooh that purple glitter polish is cuuuuuuuuute. Glad she nailed it!!!! Yay!!!

Thank you for participating in our swap! I'm happy that you had so much fun with it!!!

Vapid Vixen said...

Getting packages in the mail really is the best, isn't it? Especially when they contain chocolate!