Thursday, March 15, 2012

I Got Some Splainin' To Do!!

I have been a weirdo exercising-crazed blogger lately. I'm trying to get back into reading/blogging reviews and writing some more personal stuff. I've had a draft of military move talk for a while now. Someone remind me to write that out! GAWSH.

And on to some other stuff...
1) I got new glasses and I freaking love them.
2) I dyed my hair a burgundy color (like the first color I ever dyed my hair back in 8th grade) - although haven't got a good pic of it yet.

I am now enormously in love with my own reflection :)


I also would like to mention that my transformation to Derpalina/Derpina is complete :)

This is Derpina

3 comments:

Kimberlee said...

Super cute!

Amber M. said...

derp derp derp derp derp!

Amber M. said...

derp derp derp derp derp!