Friday, March 16, 2012

Nail Files #11

The Nail Files
Last week I shared my orange nails with white tips...the white tips were rough, smudged easily, uneven, and they looked awful - y'all didn't even see my right hand. Lord have mercy, it was horrendous! The next day I took off my orange and did this pretty pink color by Pure Ice called "Tease" - it's a really cute color. When the light catches it just right you see purple in it and it's shimmery. Best part is - it's not a pain in the butt to remove - and these are only $1.97 a bottle.



I also don't remember if I shared or not here on the blog...but I got a bunch of the Hunger Games Capitol Colours from China Glaze. I haven't gotten around to using them yet though :(





Some cool nails from Pinterest:

Source: thenailbuff.blogspot.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Source: makeupalley.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Source: thebeautydepartment.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Source: pshiiit.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Source: pshiiit.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Source: shortnchic.blogspot.com via Sarah on Pinterest

 
Source: fashionworship.com via Sarah on Pinterest

5 comments:

Kimberlee said...

Omg Hunger Games!! I wanted them but I had to control myself :x

$1.97?! That's awesome!

Charlotte Lynelle Snape said...

To be perfectly honest, I'm on the verge of declaring Pure Ice the best nail polish in the universe. The yellow is a bit transparent though.

I haven't tried China Glaze though. thinking about it. How do they dry?

jennie said...

I saw the bow detail on Pinterest too and totally want to try it! It's so cute!

tara said...

i need to get my hands on some of the hunger games nail polish! i love the colors!

Laura said...

Pretty!