Friday, March 30, 2012

Nail Files #13

The Nail Files

This week I went with Sally Hansen's I Pink I Can, Essie Chinchilly, and Pure Ice Don't You Wish. I did Chinchilly and Don't You Wish on my ring fingers :) The Sally Hansen is one of my very favorite pinks of all-time!! :)





Some of my favorite nail designs I've found via Pinterest.

Source: katrinasnailblog.blogspot.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Source: cupcakesandcashmere.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Source: nailside.blogspot.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Source: katrinasnailblog.blogspot.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Source: katrinasnailblog.blogspot.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Source: katrinasnailblog.blogspot.com via Sarah on Pinterest
 
P.S. If you follow my blog, Sunday I will be changing my url to fortunefavors.blogspot.com/ - so you'll probably have to unfollow and refollow thru GFC. I'll post a new link on my FB fan page - so go like it :)

5 comments:

jennie said...

Great job with the stripes! They're so straight and even - it's very impressive! :)

Celia said...

oooh really pretty!!!!

Jenna said...

I love your color combination with the accent nail! I also love your Pinterest finds, especially the Zebra print nails! I'm obsessed with Zebra prints.

Happy Friday :)

Kimberlee said...

hehe I pinned that nail slide image as well. Love that pink color you're wearing!

tara said...

i love the color combination you used! looks great!