Monday, April 2, 2012

Book Swap Reveal


Yet another book swap reveal :) Such exciting stuff!

I was paired with Rachel from Romancing Rachel this time around. I think since it was my second swap, it wasn't nearly as awkward. Rachel is a huge sweetie, so it was lots of fun being paired with her!

I am always really excited to get books in the mail.

Rachel got me...

Great Expectations by Charles Dickens - now I'm sure to most, it's like "why on earth would she want that book?!" - I read this my freshman year of high school and I ADORE it. One of my favorite classics...probably my only favorite classic. LOL

A Quick Bite by Lynsay Sands - this is part of the Argeneau Vampire series, which has been on my to-read list for entirely too long.

The Undead Next Door by Kerrelyn Sparks - a little sleazy vampire romance! I've had a lot of Sparks books on my to-read list for a very long time. Ever since I read Charlaine Harris and Laurell K. Hamilton books.

I need to get on to reading the vamp books because they really have been on my to-read list for way way too long and I need to read them. :) Thank you, Rachel!!

P.S. Forgot to mention that I changed my url from schmoomommy.blogspot.com/ to fortunefavors11.blogspot.com/ - if you missed the little green announcement up above my posts. You may have to unfollow and refollow through GFC.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Those sound right up your alley!