Thursday, April 5, 2012

Currently



current book(s)

The Iron Queen (Iron Fey, #3)


current playlist
  1. Stand by Me [Punk Cover] - NoFX
  2. Sarah Smiles - Panic! At the Disco
  3. Schiebe - Lady Gaga
  4. The Worst Pies in London - Sweeney Todd Soundtrack
  5. Fuck Her Gently - Tenacious D
  6. Zombie Autopilot - Unearth
  7. Jesus of Suburbia - Green Day
  8. Shake Me - Cinderella
  9. Chapter Four - Avenged Sevenfold
  10. Blood Red Summer - Coheed & Cambria
I have the weirdest, most diverse taste in music.


current color
 I'm wearing Capitol Colours Smoke & Ashes and Fast Track. I'll be sharing on Nail Files in a few weeks. They are both super gorgeous colors.


current food
Chocolate Chip Crunch Cookies - recipe from Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder by Joanne Fluke


current favorite show(s)


Source: i2.listal.com via Sarah on Pinterest



current needs
Some motivation to organize and clean the house!


current triumphs
We now have 3 cars. My green GP, Prixie, and Nick's new baby, Natalia (on the left) - she's a GXP and man alive, she is cray! She is a wolf in sheep's clothing. Supercharged 5.3-liter V8! The other is almost done with its full restoration - it's a 1979 Datsun 280ZX.


current banes of my existence
Fort Drum, always.


current celebrity crush
Zachary Quinto!!!


Source: imdb.com via Sarah on Pinterest



current #1 blessing
My husband and our relationship - I could not ask for a better guy. We are on the same page with everything. We have our shit together. We've been together 7 1/2 years and I still am just as happy! :)


current indulgence
Maybe granola. I'm obsessed - like eating it all the time!


current outfit
Gaga shirt <3 and my Aero yoga pants :)


current excitement
Hubs made  his promotable status on Monday and tomorrow is going to talk to his branch manager about getting us OUTTA HERE!


current mood
happy. I'm just content. Life is good.


current favorite quote or verse


Source: google.com via Sarah on Pinterest



current wish list item(s)
Essie Mint Candy Apple & OPI Rainbow Connection


Source: Uploaded by user via Sarah on Pinterest


Source: refinery29.com via Sarah on Pinterest



current favorite product(s)


Source: google.com via Sarah on Pinterest


3 comments:

J and A said...

Love that quote and nail polish! I also adore st.Ives. So awesome and a great price!!

Jennifer said...

Love your wish list items! I have a mint polish and I adore it and there's nothing better than glitter
you do have diverse taste in music but that is just fine - I may have to go check some of those out since I don't only listen to country.

Thanks for linking up!

Sarah-Life is what you make it said...

popping over from currently. i secretly love tabatha's salon takeover, she can be the biggest witch but it's so good :)