Friday, April 6, 2012

Nail Files #14

The Nail Files

This week I'm sharing Twinkle from Pure Ice. It's such a lovely peach color and it has a good shimmer to it (: It is probably my favorite of the Pure Ice polishes that I've tested out!



I've been finding all kinds of polishes lately and pinning them to my Nails {with hair & makeup} board.


China Glaze Aquadelic

Source: its-barbiii3bitch.tumblr.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Butter London Slapper with China Glaze Luxe & Lush

Source: pshiiit.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Butter London Jaffa

Source: shopruche.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Sinful Colors - I think Pink Forever with Pinky glitter

Source: Uploaded by user via Sarah on Pinterest

11 comments:

Julia Miller said...

Love all those colors.

Jessica @ O. Alouette said...

I love your nail color! It seems like most of the Ice polishes I have tried need a few coats - is that one pretty sheer?

allie-mac-fallie said...

I have those last colors :) I do love the glitter.
Also, Love the mint with the big flakes of glitter! Its different :)

Nail Polish Anonymous said...

I like pure ice polishes I wish oranges looked good on me :( you rock that color

Vicki said...

I love your nail color! Seriously I think I need to own it ASAP!

jennie said...

I long for Luxe and Lush! And the Aquadelic is so pretty!

Kimberlee said...

I have Aquadelic - it's a great color :)

Holly said...

Where do you buy the Pure Ice polishes?

Butter London 'Jaffa' is on my need list right now!

tara said...

do you like the pure ice nail polish? i've never tried it but i keep seeing people use it!

Sarah-Life is what you make it said...

just noticed you are a canadian, like me! love finding new Canadian blogs since there really isn't a lot in the blog world :)

Laura said...

So pretty!