Friday, April 20, 2012

Nail Files #16

The Nail Files

Sharing one of my all-time favorites that I've had forEVER...and my favorite Pure Ice polish to date! Nicole by OPI's Blush of Adrenaline is a very sheer cream color (perfect for French manis) that is about gone (if you see my bottle down there) - It's gorgeous!



Pure Ice's Pink Ice. I'm not sure why I can't find pictures of my nails, but here's one I could find. It's this super girly pale pink and it's SHIMMERY! :) It's seriously the cutest pink polish ever! I'm a sucker for pinks.
 {via Flickr}


And then some of my favorite nail polish colors from Pinterest - and a funny :)
 
Source: iwastesomuchtime.com via Sarah on Pinterest Colors


Nubar Reclaim


Is this Essie Turquoise & Caicos?


Tart Deco
Source: bing.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Cute as a Button with Leopard Print accent nail

It's a Girl
Source: amazon.com via Sarah on Pinterest

Gouda Gouda Two Shoes

Pedal Faster Suzi

Thanks a Windmillion

4 comments:

Meghan @ More from Meg said...

I LOVE that creme color!! It's hard to find a good shade of that! And the drawing about having to pee - I about died laughing! :) Happy Friday!

Kimberlee said...

Not sure if that is Turqouise and Caicos... looks a little darker. It doesn't say on the original post? Love that polish ice pale shimmery pink color :)

tara said...

i really like that sheer cream color!

Brandy said...

Gorgeous nail polish colors! I am so into polish this spring.