Friday, April 27, 2012

Nail Files #17

The Nail Files

Only 2 more Hunger Games polishes to share after today. I wore Smoke & Ashes with Fast Track as an accent nail. In the bottle, Smoke & Ashes is this beautiful green/blue sparkly gorgeous color. It was so dark on my nails though. It was a little disappointing and it was also a pain in the BUTT to get off. Fast Track, however, is beautiful! It's a very lovely neutral with shimmer.


 
Last week it was colors, this week I'm sharing...
Designs!
 
This is AMAZING! It's Capitol Colours collection Electrify with black nail polish - girl on fire :)

Source: chloesnails.blogspot.com via Sarah on Pinterest
 
Bamboo nails

Source: fyeahprettynails.tumblr.com via Sarah on Pinterest

Essie's tangerine? Maybe? I hate when people don't tell you the color they use or it's from a dang tumblr site.

Source: tumblr.com via Sarah on Pinterest

Chevron!
 
Source: scut.ly via Sarah on Pinterest

KITTEHS!


Neon Tips

4 comments:

Holly said...

These are cool nail art designs!!! I loved the 2 darker colors in the Capital line and I was disappointed with them as well once I wore them. I like how you paired it with Fast Track.

jennie said...

They look great! Love those chevron ones, too. How on Earth you'd do them, though...haha!

Kimberlee said...

I love that fire nail!

tara said...

i really love that combo on your nails! :)