Thursday, May 24, 2012

Currently #4





current book(s)
I'm reading a book club book and a Goodreads group book. I love them both!


Still AliceDelirium


current playlist
  1. Three Evils (Embodied in Love and Shadow) :: Coheed & Cambria
  2. Wasteland ::10 Years
  3. Under the Sea :: Little Mermaid Soundtrack
  4. Out of Control :: Hoobastank
  5. Unholy Confessions :: Avenged Sevenfold
  6. Sarah Yellin' :: 3 Doors Down
  7. Nearly Witches :: Panic! At The Disco
  8. Lucky :: Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat
  9. I Just Had Sex :: Lonely Island & Akon
  10. Gives You Hell :: AAR


current color
 I'm wearing Maybelline Pink Shock with a ring finger with leopard spots in Urban Decay Fame. My toes are Pure Ice Coral Reef.


current food
Thin Mints, that's right at 8am.

Source: dalidecals.com via Sheila on Pinterest


current favorite show(s)
Source: google.co.uk via Sarah on Pinterest


current needs
To finish my hair...bleached it last night...now I need to dye it the right color.


current triumphs
Hubby's amazing day yesterday. I'm really happy for him!


current banes of my existence
Fort Drum, always. {I never have to change this answer :(}
And also my neighbors.



current celebrity crush
JABLES!!!! :)

Source: google.co.uk via Alison on Pinterest


current #1 blessing
It's summer. Thank you baby Jesus, it's summer!


current indulgence


current outfit
Grey camisole, purple plaid shorts


current excitement

Source: google.com via Sarah on Pinterest


current mood
Tired and anxious! But neither in a negative way :)


current favorite quote or verse


current wish list item(s)
A new plastic hubcap for my car...and a new stereo system. I think my stock one is going bad :(



current favorite product(s)


                                                Source: organixhair.com via Tracy on Pinterest

3 comments:

Monica said...

I would kill for some thin mints right now!

J and A said...

I'm excited for SYTYCD too!!! :)

Jennifer said...

I've been wanting to read both of those books - can't wait to read your reviews
What color are you putting on your hair???
I love the smell of that shampoo & conditioner :)

THanks for linking up girlie - have a great weekend!