Friday, May 4, 2012

Nail Files #18

The Nail Files

Essie Allure with Urban Decay Super Freak tips

I used the little half moon sliver stickers in the French mani kits...this worked out tons better than the manicure pen that I used a few weeks ago. I found the stickers in my nail polish drawer :)

This is one of my favorite combos I've done so far. Allure is a milky sheer. 
It's really subtle and pretty. The SuperFreak is awesome! It's so gorgeous!


Some pretty colors I'm pining for!!
Source: 8six11.com via Sarah on Pinterest

Revlon Gum Drop

Sephora by OPI Betsey Johnson Collection

Sally Hansen Speedy Sunburst

Essie Haute as Hello

Essie Bobbing for Baubles

6 comments:

Meghan @ More from Meg said...

Your nails turned out so cute!! I also love all those colors you are pining over! :)

lil desiqua said...

Oooh I love the coral and navy colors! And great French!

jennie said...

You did a great job! Love the metallic tips!

Kimberlee said...

Oohhh speedy sunburst is lovely!

haha love the name "super freak tips"

silvergirl said...

bobbing for baubles is one of my favorites, it is on my toes right now
have been wanting to try the french tip trick for awhile
need to just do it!
popped over from the nail files
brett

tara said...

your nails turned out so great! love them!