Friday, May 11, 2012

Nail Files #19


The Nail Files 

Something that can be very dangerous is searching for a picture of your nail polish without knowing its name. I did this a few weeks ago with Pure Ice's Pink Ice. I ended up finding a few more colors to add to my list. Thankfully, they were easy finds and I got them at my next store outing! I really loved this pink AND the glitter. I ended up painting all my nails with glitter by the end of the day. It's the perfect combination of bubblegum pink and sparkles.

Pure Ice's Strip Tease with Spit Fire 


Some nail designs found on Pinterest!

Ombre Nails



Map Nails

Source: 25.media.tumblr.com via Sarah on Pinterest
 
 
Galaxy Nails

Source: weheartit.com via Sarah on Pinterest
 
 
V for Vendetta Nails

Source: herblog.com via Sarah on Pinterest
 
 
To remove stains, brush nails with whitening toothpaste :)

Source: bit.ly via Sarah on Pinterest

8 comments:

tara said...

oohh i love your mani! what a pretty combo!

Jodie said...

Oh my goodness, I love the pink and glitter together!! I want to go find that pink ASAP!! Where do you get Pure Ice from??

Totally following your blog! We have a lot in common!! I want to start reading the Divergent series!! I've heard great things!!

Vicki said...

Love the color on your nails! Thanks for linking up!

Jessica @ O. Alouette said...

Love your nail color! Especially the glitter nail! :)

Alexis said...

Cute Pure Ice nails. The map nails look cool and I'll definitely try out the whitening toothpaste

Laura said...

So pretty!

Katrin said...

Wow, some really cool ideas! :)
Your blog is lovely!

Kimberlee said...

Soooo that's how you do Ombre nails! I've been wanting to try :)