Friday, May 18, 2012

Nail Files #20

The Nail Files


This week I'm sharing my thoughts on two of the Hunger Games nail polishes. I think these are the last two that I had to try: Agro and Stone Cold. Agro is a deep green color that I didn't know if I would like. I had it in the 4-pack of minis. Stone Cold was a matte graphite color that I thought I would adore! These were my least favorite colors out of the eight I tried. I don't think I really like the Matte, plus it looked like I had colored my nails with a pencil. It was also really hard to remove. The Agro was just not my color. It was shimmery and "pretty", but not on me.


So here are some of my favorite nails on Pinterest:

Orange Ombre nails - this is from a fellow Nail Files blogger

Let Them Eat Rice Cake

China Glaze Electropop Collection

2 comments:

tara said...

i keep saying i am going to get some of the hunger games nail polish but i still havent! need to get it together!

Kimberlee said...

China Glaze has awesome collections. I'm excited about their neon collection coming up!