Friday, May 25, 2012

Nail Files #21

The Nail Files


I've been trying to do crazy nail things now that I'm pretty much worn out on the base pink color with a glitter accent. So I tried to do a glitter gradient, but it was rather hard. Well, for me, it was rather hard. LOL. I'm really not skilled with nails. I still did like how they turned out though :)

I used Urban Decay's Love Train & Xanadu 






Designs from Pinterest to be all inspired and such!

Source: blog.julep.com via Sarah on Pinterest




Source: blognailedit.blogspot.com via Sarah on Pinterest




Source: refinery29.com via Sarah on Pinterest




Source: 66.147.244.167 via Sarah on Pinterest



Source: fuckyeahnailart.tumblr.com via Sarah on Pinterest

8 comments:

jennie said...

They turned out great! You're too hard on yourself! I've been really into the moustaches and found some stickers at Ardene. They're awesome and always look perfect! Haha.

Vicki said...

They look great! You should see the mess I ended up with when I tried something similar! Good job :)

Jessica @ O. Alouette said...

Love your nails! And you did an awesome job - I wish I could figure out how to do the gradient thing.

Kelly said...

Those watermelon toes are so cute!!
Have a great weekend =)

Alexis said...

That's a really pretty gradient. I like the gold leaf nails off pinterest too.

Heather (GurleeGirrl) said...

Your nails turned out great!!! Very cool.

tara said...

you did an awesome job! love it!

Kimberlee said...

Love your nails!