Thursday, June 14, 2012

Currently #5




current book(s)
I'm being ambitious lately with books. I'm nearly done with the first two - and love them both. 



current playlist
  1. Hurricane ~ Panic! At the Disco
  2. Diary of Jane {Acoustic} ~ Breaking Benjamin
  3. I Just Can't Wait to Be King ~ Lion King soundtrack
  4. Larger than Life ~ Backstreet Boys
  5. The Ballad of Hollywood Jack & the Rage Cage ~ Tenacious D 
  6. Dear Maria ~ All Time Low 
  7. By My Side ~ 3 Doors Down
  8. Look At Me Now {Cover} ~ Karmin
  9. It's Gonna Be Me ~ NSync 
  10. Edge of Glory ~ Lady Gaga

current color
 I'm wearing OPI Red Lights Ahead...Where? - it's a gorgeous red with a hint of pink. 
My toes are Pure Ice Coral Reef.


current food
Coffee. With that creamer :)




current favorite show(s)

Ohhhhhh! Watched the season premiere last night! AHHHH! :)


Source: imogenmss.tumblr.com via Scott on Pinterest



current needs
To run errands and go through my basement. UGH.




current triumphs
This week, I've managed to stay alive. I survived Matthew's Kindergarten screening, CYSS orientation for hourly care daycare, Matthew's EFMP appt, and today, I will survive a run to turn in the EFMP paperwork, picking up prescriptions at the clinic, and the FRG meeting.




current banes of my existence
Fort Drum, still. 
We may get to leave when the EFMP paperwork is updated. Maybe.




current celebrity crush


Source: dailycuteboy.com via Krisna on Pinterest





current #1 blessing
We're all happy, healthy, and still kickin' :)




current indulgence
See current food.




current outfit
This maxi dress.





current excitement
WE GET TO GO HOME FOR 2 WEEKS SOON!!!


Source: google.com via Amy on Pinterest



current mood
Content :)



current favorite quote or verse

Source: Uploaded by user via Sarah on Pinterest





current wish list item(s)
This whole outfit.



Source: autumn-donaldson.polyvore.com via Sarah on Pinterest





current favorite product(s)
Maybelline Blush! I love it :)


Source: maybelline.tumblr.com via Maybelline on Pinterest


3 comments:

Melissa said...

Such a cute idea for a blog post. I love it!!! Ok, HOW do you read more than one book at a time? I can't do it. I've tried & then I end up not being as into either of the books. I can only devote my brain & heart to one at a time!!! haha. Maybe I have ADD. Yay for vacation soon!!!! I'm jealous!

Jennifer said...

I don't get how you can read more than one book at a time but I did look those 3 up on GoodReads to add to my shelf.
I'm living in maxi dresses recently too

Love that you love True Blood and Eric is my fave too :)

Thanks for linking up!

Carrin said...

Love the wishlist outfit. the color combo of turquoise & coral is so in right now!