Friday, June 1, 2012

Nail Files #22

The Nail Files

I ended up getting ANOTHER bright pink. I seriously have a problem. Pinks are my weakness. But this one is bright and pops! The glitter was gorgeous :) Couldn't resist getting it too! I had an issue getting an accurate picture of the color though :(

Sally Hansen Shrimply Devine with a Strobe Light accent :)




Some nails from Pinterest...

Source: pshiiit.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Source: pinknailsvegas.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Source: annadeloresphoto.blogspot.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Source: Uploaded by user via Sarah on Pinterest


Source: polishartaddiction.blogspot.com via Sarah on Pinterest

8 comments:

jennie said...

LOVE the Pinterest pic with the bows (and I really need to get some dotting tools). Great job with yours!

Melissa said...

I have a problem with pinks too! Especially bright pinks! Even if it's like a shade lighter than one I already have I still need it lol. I don't know why...hot pink just looks good on my hands with lots of sparkly stuff

Celine said...

Oh I love those white nails with the coloured dots! I used to polish my nails every week, but I just kind of forget it now. I should buy a new colour some time

Alexis said...

Strobe light really stands out on accent nails. I'm wearing it over China Glaze Strawberry Fields on one of my toes right now. It looks great on Shrimply divine too!

Kimberlee said...

Bright colors are fun in the summer time so no judgements :) Love the name of the polish!

tara said...

ooh thats a really pretty pink!

Jen said...

Woah, I love the cheetah print nails! Wish I knew how to do that.

Les said...

I looove your color! And i am obsessed with the top pinterest pin... super cute! I may have to try that someday! :)