Friday, June 8, 2012

Nail Files #23

The Nail Files

So I've been seeing these EVERYWHERE lately and really wanted to try it: Galaxy Nails. It's actually surprisingly easy to do and very pretty :) So I used black as a base color - although I will say I was NOT pleased with the Pure Ice black. I used a mint green, two pinks, and a dark blue for the galaxy. Topped it with some glitter and I was good to go :)


Also sharing little one's nails. She had her fingers painted in Urban Decay Woodstock - which is really bright, neon magenta. It's so cute! And her toes were Urban Decay Miss T.




And some nails from Pinterest too...
Crackle on a diagnoal!

Source: nailside.blogspot.com via Sarah on Pinterest



Source: coolnailsart.com via Sarah on Pinterest



Source: popcosmo.com via Sarah on Pinterest


China Glaze's Atlantis

Source: google.com via Sarah on Pinterest

7 comments:

jennie said...

LOVE the galaxy nails! They look fantastic! I find that the black that Finger Paints makes is the absolute best. Hardly needs the second coat at all!

Leanna Vera said...

I just repinned about half of those pictures...thanks for the inspiration!

kjpugs said...

I am dying over those galaxy nails!! HOW on earth did you do that! They look amazing. Also I didn't realize Urban Decay had nail polish... I mean I should have, I guess! I think I need a shopping trip in my future! :)

Nail Polish Anonymous said...

I love your galaxy nails no matter how many times I see them they all look so different and amazing! and I love your little ones nails too cute

Kimberlee said...

Aww so cute! I've dying to try galaxy nails... on my list :)

Alexis said...

I love galaxy nails. I wasn't pleased with the black I used for galaxy nails either. Your little girl's nails look cute too. I do tiny nail manis on my little girl from time to time too, but they chip super fast.

tara said...

you galaxy nails look amazing! need to try it!