Friday, June 15, 2012

Nail Files #24

The Nail Files

I have been eyeing all the pretty mint colors - Essie Mint Candy Apple and Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet and have been unable to find them. So when it came time for me to buy my monthly haul of nail polish...I was frustrated not be able to find either...and then I was about to leave when some mint appeared out the corner of my eye! I will have to say..this brand has stayed VERY well with minimal chipping!

Maybelline: Green With Envy


Pinterest Nail Inspiration


 
Chevron, Neon, and Glitter all in one!

Source: pinkurock.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Pure Ice Flirt Alert

Source: nailstah.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Clouds - I need to do this one asap!

Source: theberry.com via Sarah on Pinterest

Snoopy nails :)

Source: data.whicdn.com via Sarah on Pinterest

9 comments:

Les said...

I love your nail color! Also, the pins are awesome! Especially the chevron/glitter one!

Veronica and Daniel said...

I LOVE that color - I have not been brave enough to try a mint green yet...maybe today will be the day :) It is so pretty!

Jessica @ O. Alouette said...

I love that color. I have the Sally Hansen one and it chips so bad so it's prob good you got the Maybelline!

Jen Ryland/YA Romantics said...

Love the chevrons and the clouds!!!

Kimberlee said...

That's a pretty color! There are lots of mints out there... I heard the L'Oreal one is good :)

Heather (GurleeGirrl) said...

That's a pretty color :) Thanks for letting us know it's withstanding chipping so far. I will pay more for a polish if it lasts awhile. Thanks!

tara said...

what a pretty green! that chevron glitter mani is incredible!

Nikki P said...

Love this mint color, I have the Sally Hansen mint sorbet and I absolutely love it!!

http://makeupher.blogspot.com/

Jen said...

Love mint! I featured a mint and sparkle nail polish and few weeks ago. It looks so good on everyone!