Friday, June 29, 2012

Nail Files #26

The Nail Files

I'm sharing probably my most favorite two colors I have in my arsenal: OPI's Bubble Bath and Nicole by OPI's Rainbow in the S-Kylie (Kardashian Kolor). The Bubble Bath is this really pretty, soft pink. The Rainbow in the S-Kylie is my remedy for not getting my hands on the Muppet Collection's Rainbow Connection. :)



Pinspiration Time!

I love the colors for these gradients.



Source: thatswhatwesaid.net via Sarah on Pinterest

A fellow Nail Files linker, Kristen, shared this awesome tip for organizing your nail polishes. You paint those little white dot stickers and place them on top of the corresponding nail polish!

Source: fromkristenwithlove.com via Sarah on Pinterest

Another fellow Nail Files linker, Jennie, shared 80s nails that are just plain awesome. I always look forward to her nails. They are ALWAYS awesome! :)

Source: wellshutthefrontdoor.blogspot.ca via Sarah on Pinterest

I'm about 80% sure I have this particular glitter...I love the diagonal!

Source: http://crystalscrazycombos.blogspot.com/2012/02/china-glaze-luna.html via Sarah on Pinterest

These bright colors are perfect for summer!

Source: enamelgirl.blogspot.com via Sarah on Pinterest

Love grey with the neon green!

Source: Uploaded by user via Sarah on Pinterest

10 comments:

Jessica @ O. Alouette said...

I hear so many good things about OPI Bubble Bath - I totally need to get it. Have a good weekend!

Franziska said...

The diagonal glitter one is my favorite and therefore pinned it to my own Pinterest (all of our computers are saving so much space by the lack of photos we now have to save to it thanks to Pinterest!)

tara said...

so pretty! love the glitter!

Alexis said...

That rainbow glitter looks a lot like Milani Gems. It is one of my favorite glitter polishes. Your mails look very pretty.

Vicki said...

I love me some glitter :)

Kimberlee said...

Love the name :)

Crystal Crazy Combos said...

Hello,

The diagonal glitter picture belongs to me. Could you please give me and my blog credit for this? Thank you.

Crystal's Crazy Combos

Here is the original link:
http://crystalscrazycombos.blogspot.com/2012/02/china-glaze-luna.html

Crystal Crazy Combos said...

Thank you for updating!

Anonymous said...

Hi ireally need to know if y'all use real nails or fake ones

Sarah E. said...

@Anonymous - mine at the very top are real. The others are all from Pinterest and you'd have to go to their source to ask them because I'm not sure :)