Thursday, July 19, 2012

Brave


The Synopsis: Determined to make her own path in life, Princess Merida defies a custom that brings chaos to her kingdom. Granted one wish, Merida must rely on her bravery and her archery skills to undo a beastly curse.  100 min.


We went to go see Brave on the 2nd with the kids and brought along Nick's brother, Zack, and sister, Emma. This is only the second time the kids have been to the movie theater. Cami was really excited to see Brave (Matthew, not so much) and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't turbo excited.

I'd heard a few things about the movie - like how Merida (the main character) was annoying and selfish, there was no "lesson" learned, it was boring, etc. I, however, thought it was one of the best Disney/Pixar films I've ever seen. Lauren said it beat Tangled by a hair. I kind of have to agree. It was so good! Merida is awesome and I loved that she was a tomboy and didn't want to be a princess! The animation never ceases to amaze me - just wow! The bears were so lifelike. I also thought the different clans and her little brothers were hilarious :) I cannot wait to get the dvd!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Yayy for Brave! I can't wait to buy it either:)