Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July in Review

You can find June's review: here!
 
 
July had to be one of my slowest months for blogging in a long time. I didn't read very many books and in turn didn't review many either. But I was also on vacation for 3 weeks of July and without internet for 1 of those weeks. So overall, I didn't really do that bad :) I also updated my labels in their entirety! All the way from day 1 to today!


So here's what has been going on:

  1. I started a new post to keep track of reading for the month and maybe give y'all a look at what reviews may or may not come in the near future. Here is my July TBR List.
  2. I participated in Nail Files again...of course! Week 27, Week 28, Week 29, Week 30
  3. I made a quick post explaining why I had only posted 5 times by the 14th of July.
  4. Hubby and I went on a Date Night. First one of 2012!
  5. I revealed a little about myself in the new linky party "Me, Myself, and I"
  6. I continued to post Pinteresting posts on Wednesdays. Here and here
  7. I talked about some new movies: Brave and Ted.
  8. I recapped the rest of our long vacation in Tennessee. With pictures!
  9. I announced a new linky party that I am co-hosting with my besties. The Pinterest Project started 24 June, there was a Greatest Hits post for week 1, and Week 2 to end the month of July with a bang!
  10. We went to the Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies in Gatlinburg while we were in Tenn.
  11. My 5 year old is a master troll. Yes, seriously.
  12. I read 3 books this month. Ouch. I reviewed a few more than that...
What I reviewed:
  • One For the Money by Janet Evanovich {here}
  • Glitch by Heather Anastasiu {here}
  • Fifty Shades Darker by EL James {here}
  • The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa {here}
  • Talented by Sophie Davis {here}

Some progress on my "resolutions":
  • Eat more fruit - If I continue how I've done this month, I will be able to cross this off the list in August!
  • Get organized - I've begun to organize and I really want to make a plan of how to organize the house bit by bit!
  • Stay on schedule (I'm hoping to manage my time better) - been doing really well with this one - hope I can continue.
  • Read A LOT - :( Fail. I want to catch up all the books I'm behind on.
  • Keep track of finances and save lots of money - We need to get back on track after vacation.
  • I want to blog more - regular blog stuff. Just talking about whatever. Less fluff. - Yes!
  • **New** Do school-like activities with Matthew every day.
  • **New** Update blog love page.

1 comment:

Miss Angie said...

You can do it! :) And you still did a lot.