Friday, July 6, 2012

Nail Files #27

The Nail Files


So I have been eyeing China Glaze's Flip Flop Fantasy for soooo long. I went to Ulta and they didn't have it. So I got the next best thing: Pool Party. I think they are from the same collection. I had really high expectations and to be honest, I was let down. It says it has hardeners in it, but no where does it say that it is matte. It went on very goopy and thick and uneven and streaky. Once I put a top coat on it, it looked great. I love the color. The pictures do not do it justice. But it also chips worse than any other nail polish I've worn. It made me really sad. It's such a gorgeous bright neon pink, but it didn't stay on my nails :(


A Bucket List of Nails!

Source: kwejk.pl via Sarah on Pinterest

3 comments:

tara said...

boo to pool party being a letdown! :(

Kimberlee said...

Aw sorry to hear. Neons are really hard because of the chemicals used in them that they do tend to chip easier. Perhaps it could be an accent color on nails or in an ombre?

Franziska said...

those are all amazing. crazy nail art is my drug. I don't know how some of these women do it.