Friday, July 13, 2012

Nail Files #28


In my recent trip to Ulta, I got a set of 4 minis from the OPI Holland Collection. The first one that I tried was Red Lights Ahead...Where? It's this beautiful, rich red with the slightest hint of coral in it.

I need to start going outside to take pictures of my nails because the color is always so off in my indoor pictures!


Some Pinspiration:
Neon coral!




Source: thecateyeshaveit.blogspot.com via Sarah on Pinterest

Love the accent nail with the mint.

Source: via Sarah on Pinterest


OPI Sparrow Me the Drama

Source: blog.michellemadow.com via Sarah on Pinterest

Gradient love <3

Source: juliapetit.com.br via Sarah on Pinterest

PANSIES!

Source: blognailedit.blogspot.com via Sarah on Pinterest

5 comments:

tara said...

what a pretty red!

The Preppy Student said...

I LOVE that gradiant and the zebra accent nail! I am your newest follower! I cannot wait to read more of your posts and hope that maybe you can return the favor and follow The Preppy Student. I always comment for every comment left on my page and hope to start a friendly relationship with your wonderful blog!

Kimberlee said...

It is definitely difficult to capture nail polish colors but it looks like a lovely color :)

Franziska said...

I hear you on inside pictures - I've started doing my nails during the day so I can get outside pictures - it makes a lot of difference!

Ghada @ Mama goes BAM said...

I like that color and I really like your last 2 tutorials...I need to try gradient and I need to get some tools