Friday, July 20, 2012

Nail Files #29


I was a little hesitant for this color in the OPI Holland Collection, but I was actually surprised at how much I loved the color. It's not really blue until you are up on it. It looks like this pretty shimmery grey. It's called I Have a Herring Problem.






Some Pinspiration:
 
I wish I would've remembered these for 4th of July. I really need a dotting tool.

Source: via Sarah on Pinterest

Love this glitter!

Source: holographic-hussy.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Melissa is having a giveaway - I've tried this brand of nail polish and I completely 100% adore it!

Source: adayinthelifeofamomandawife.blogspot.com via Sarah on Pinterest

10 comments:

Jessica @ O. Alouette said...

I love your nail color! It looks like the shimmer makes it really unique.

Nicholl Vincent said...

love that color!

come say hi at nichollvincent.blogspot.com

have a great Friday!

Kimberlee said...

Ohh a very cool color!

Sara S said...

Love that grey!

jami lynn said...

I love the shimmer that color has to it, beautiful!

tara said...

what a gorgeous gray!

Tricia Nae said...

Loving the grey color. I have a thing for grey nails...I keep buying all kinds of gunmetal grey type polishes. I think I need a good non-metallic though!!

jennie said...

That multicolour sparkle polish is TO DIE! And it's called Holographic Hussy? SOLD! Haha!!

Maddie Shen said...

That color is really pretty! I like the shimmer. ;)

Franziska said...

I'm wearing grey this week too! Its my go-to color...they better never discontinue it!