Thursday, July 26, 2012

Ted

 

The Synopsis: As the result of a childhood wish, John Bennett's teddy bear, Ted, came to life and has been by John's side ever since - a friendship that's tested when Lori, John's girlfriend of four years, wants more from their relationship.

We meant to see this the night we went for our dinner & a movie night. But we are old people and didn't want to stay out so late. We ended up going to a 5pm showing. If you love Family Guy, you'll love Ted. It's a lot of crude humor. It's Seth MacFarlane, people!! You really cannot go wrong when you put together a cast that includes Mark Wahlberg and Mila Kunis (not to mention Joel McHale, Patrick Warburton, and Alex Borstein with Patrick Stewart narrating). That's just insane. It was so funny - there were parts where I was in tears because I was laughing so hard!

1 comment:

Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk said...

I have to see thsi!! I heard it's funny, and I do like me some Family Guy :)