Saturday, August 18, 2012

Cat-astrophe Walk

So...I'm trying to get better about my horrible fashion sense. Most of the time, I just wear a t-shirt or tank top with jeans. Pinterest has helped greatly with inspiration - although I've not really attempted any of those looks. But also I feel like the trending "fads" are my style. I've graduated from black tees to more colorful girly clothes.

So here is one of my new fave outfits:

Glasses:Walmart // Necklace:Aeropostale // Ribbed Tank:Target
Striped Crop Top:Hollister // Jeans:Aeropostale // Toms:Toms.com

Now I am pretty dang proud of putting this together by my lonesome. The glasses are presciption, just so you know, didn't realize how hipster they were until after the fact. Most everything was on sale, except the glasses and Toms. I got the Hollister top for a whole $9. My first Hollister purchase.

Also since I'm having fun with these labels of mine - any fashion/outfit posts are now labelled Cat-astrophe Walk. Get it? Cat Walk, but I'm a mess when it comes to this stuff?

1 comment:

Beth @ dot...in the city said...

I love this color combo and style! Stripes with a pop of contrasting color are so fun :) and who doesn't love sparkle Toms'?!