Friday, August 10, 2012

Nail Files #32


My Fourth of July nails
(From left to right: Rimmel Stilleto Red, Sally Hansen Pacific Blue, OPI Alpine Snow)

I just felt like doing something sort of cutesy. I really need to get some kind of tool because the stripes were so hard to do with just the brush alone! I'm still not sure how I feel about the Sally Hansen Xtremewear. I want to try a few more before I decide.


Pinspiration:
Designs & Colors I absolutely have to have!


Source: glitterandnails.blogspot.com via Sarah on Pinterest



Source: athingof-beauty.blogspot.com via Sarah on Pinterest



Source: fabulousbutevil.com via Sarah on Pinterest

5 comments:

Les said...

Aww I love the patriotic nails... I saw a ton of cute ideas for that on Pinterest! Also, I think I'm in love with the china glaze glitter color! So beautiful!

Have a great weekend! Please stop by sometime and say hi! :) leslyni.blogspot.com

Miss Angie said...

You are super creative, I suck at doing my nails.

tara said...

so many gorgeous colors! i've gotta get my hands on that glitter!

silvergirl said...

especially love the polka dot nails!
that glitter nail picture and stripe one are gorgeous
brett

Christina said...

Love the patriotic mani! Perfect for the Olympics!

Stopping by (a little late) from the linkup :)