Friday, August 24, 2012

Nail Files #34


Sally Hansen Xtremewear Fuchsia Power

I am not sure how much I like the Xtremewear after using it a couple times. It's not bad, but it's not my favorite. I did like the color and the gold glitter that I found in my in laws nail polish drawer was a nice touch!

Pinspiration:

Jennie's Maleficent in Space nails!
 
Source: wellshutthefrontdoor.blogspot.ca via Sarah on Pinterest


Batman nails :)

Source: my.opera.com via Sarah on Pinterest


SO true!

Source: likeacandyshop.blogspot.dk via Sarah on Pinterest

4 comments:

jennie said...

Hey - that's ME!!! *beams*

HOW did you do that batman pattern?!? Amazeballs. Love the black and pink!!

tara said...

i love the way the gold glitter looks over that pink!

Aubrey S. said...

That Batman mani is too fun!

Kimberlee said...

haha that's how I feel :p I have too many similar looking polishes.

I like Sally Hansen Xtreme polishes!