Sunday, August 19, 2012

She's on the Nip.

Hey, have y'all seen that cray chick constantly blogging about her cats???


Oh, wait...that's me!

So as the title clearly eludes to, one of my cats was on the nip. Let me just preface this by saying, both of them love catnip...but one of them seriously has an addiction.

We have a couple baggies full in our cat cabinet in our kitchen (yes, I know that sounds weird, but it's where all their stuff is). For months and months, it has been left alone. Until the day. The day of the nip overdose.

Muffin (grey kitty, hubby's kitty) likes to attack toilet paper and paper towel rolls and lick anything that has a plastic wrapping around it. So when we heard a little noise in the kitchen, we assumed she was licking the plastic bag thing that held the napkins...whatever. Hubs went to the room quick and I went to go check on the special kitty who licks plastic.

This is what I found...


Muffin had broken into the cabinet, chewed open a baggie, and dumped the catnip all over the floor. She then proceeded to roll around in it.

Bella was like "uh...guys?" and then Muffin smacked her in the face for getting too close to her nip.

3 comments:

My anxious life said...

hahahaha!! Whoa that is a lot of nip!!!
love it

angie

April S. said...

Oh my goodness - your Muffin looks just like my Marble - check it out here http://www.aprilscountrylife.blogspot.com/2012/03/meet-critters.html - too funny!

Jade Sierra said...

This is hysterical! I love reading about fellow crazy cat ladies! :) I blog about my cats a lot, too! A little too much probably, but it's whatever! :) :)

Thanks for sharing! Hilarious story...