Sunday, September 2, 2012

Call Me, Maybe?

My husband has a lame superpower...actually he has two.
1) He can get any song stuck in anyone's head. This is not a joke.
2) He can make me like songs I don't want to like.

Call Me, Maybe (does that have a comma in it??) is one of those songs that he gets stuck in my head and also made me kind of like. You won't hear me admit that I full out like it. I don't. Maybe.

Anyways, one of his buddies from high school posted this hilarious video.
You have to watch it. Maybe.
But really you should.

4 comments:

Chantal said...

I love this video! I've pretty much watched it 10 times already.

Jen Ryland/YA Romantics said...

Every summer my family goes to the beach, and for the last 7 or 8 years, we've voted on our "Song of the Summer." It's not our favorite song necessarily, but the song that we associate most with that summer because it's catchy and is played all the time and you can't get it out of your head.
This song is definitely on the 2012 list -- have not voted yet!

Erin O'Riordan said...

I've never actually watched the video before, but I do enjoy the song. It gets stuck in my head all the time.

Being such a book nerd, I sometimes go around singing, "I just joined your crew/And this is crazy/But let's go whaling/Call me Ishmael, maybe?"

Tyler said...

Too funny!!! Thanks for sharing :) hahahha. love it.