Thursday, September 27, 2012

ECard Explosion


Source: someecards.com via Sarah on Pinterest



Source: someecards.com via Sarah on Pinterest



Source: static.someecards.com via Sarah on Pinterest



Source: google.ca via Sarah on Pinterest



Source: someecards.com via Sarah on Pinterest



Source: someecards.com via Sarah on Pinterest



Source: someecards.com via Sarah on Pinterest



Source: 25.media.tumblr.com via Sarah on Pinterest



Source: someecards.com via Sarah on Pinterest



Source: conscienceparenting.com via Sarah on Pinterest

4 comments:

4 You With Love said...

Thanks for putting a smile on my face this morning!

Found you on My Three Biggles. Your blog is great and I'm following along on GFC (Marilyn Clark)

I am currently celebrating my blogiversary as well with 5 day as of giveaways. I'd love for you to come check it out and follow along if you like the blog.

http://4you-withlove.blogspot.com/2012/09/day-12-of-blogiversary-celebration-huge.html

Have a great day!

Marilyn

The Pink Growl said...

I looooooove ecards! They always make me giggle!

Cayce said...

LOL

(ecard #1 - hate when that happens!)

Melissa said...

I am obsessed with these Ecards! Like every single one I think "that's my favorite. No THAT's my favorite." I think the 2nd one really IS my favorite now though :)