Monday, September 3, 2012

If You Want to Be My BFF - Part 5


I don't do Coach or Dooney & Burke or whatever they are called.
Purses shouldn't be more than $20.
That money can be used for something WAY more functional and awesome.
 


I love putting things together.
I get upset when my husband wants to because he's the man of the house. 
I wanna be the man of the house *pout*



My favorite season changes...
Now that it's almost fall, fall is my favorite.
Love the leaves changing colors and the foods and the hoodies and leggings and boots!
My favorite is NEVER winter.

Source: isleofview-facesoflove.tumblr.com via Sarah on Pinterest



I am a huge advocate of animal rights. 
Not like a crazy PETA person...but I believe there should be harsher sentences for animal neglecters and abusers. I would save every last animal I could.

Source: taigasrandomshit.tumblr.com via Sarah on Pinterest



Sudoku is boss.



Jalapeno poppers are the way to my heart.

Source: fantasticalsharingofrecipes.blogspot.com via Sarah on Pinterest



My guilty pleasure celebs include Ice T & Coco, Kathy Griffin, and the Kardashians.

Source: nbcumv.com via Sarah on Pinterest

Source: Uploaded by user via Sarah on Pinterest

Source: ccorazon.tumblr.com via Sarah on Pinterest



Since I talk about food in every one of these posts...
My biggest hobby is cooking/baking. I hope to one day make a career out of it.
But for now I'll just blog what I make.



I love learning how to do new things.



I'm lucky to be married to someone who works with computers for a living.
Because of this, I know and learn a lot about computers.
Remember how I said I'm a know-it-all?



I can sleep fully clothed and do it often.
I guess I'm the weirdo who is comfortable in jeans in bed?!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

See, this is why we are bloggy BFFs. I think I said something about expensive purses in my About Me section! hahaha. I also enjoy putting things together....Shayne gets mad because I'm such a control freak & I always wanna do the manly stuff myself. Sorry but he's not good with tools! I'd rather do it. Fall is my 7415favorite too! But I HATE winter. Guilty as charged on the Kathy Griffin/Kardashian thing. Kathy is one of my all time favs!!!

Mrs. K said...

YES! Purses over 20 bucks are not for me unless of course they're a gift ;) but the inexpensive ones are getting harder and harder to find.