Friday, September 14, 2012

Nail Files #37


Easy Pink Ombre w/Glitter Accent


I used SH's I Pink I Can, SH's Shrimply Devine, Pure Ice's Beware, Nicole by OPI's Rainbow in the S-Kylie, Pure Ice's Flirt Alert, and Essie's Watermelon.


I'm digging KBShimmers polish that a lot of the Nail Files girls are talking about and need to get my hands on some of it! Here are some of my favorites:

Source: kbshimmer.com via Sarah on Pinterest

Source: kbshimmer.com via Sarah on Pinterest

Source: kbshimmer.com via Sarah on Pinterest

Source: kbshimmer.com via Sarah on Pinterest

Source: kbshimmer.com via Sarah on Pinterest

7 comments:

Life With Lauren said...

Great accent nail!

jennie said...

Your mani looks great! And I love all of the sparkle polishes you pinned. Especially the one with blues and copper - so pretty!

Allison said...

I'm definitely digging the ombre nail look! I did one with pinks earlier this summer and loved it too.

http://allisondiane16.blogspot.com

Jessica @ O. Alouette said...

I've heard good things about KB Shimmer. Love your ombre nails!

rebecca said...

I love the idea of a different color on each nail

tara said...

very pretty!

Kimberlee said...

Very nice! Great job on finding ombre colors :)

Ooohh that gold polish looks amazing!