Friday, September 21, 2012

Nail Files #38


OPI's Pink Friday + Pure Ice's Envy with Cheetah Accent

Pink Friday is part of the Nicki Minaj collection. I used my dotting tool to do the cheetah print - so much easier than freehand or toothpicks!



Pinspiration:

I like the white accent nail base!

Source: 3.bp.blogspot.com via Sarah on Pinterest
 
 
I love Jennie's Mermaid nails!

Source: wellshutthefrontdoor.blogspot.ca via Sarah on Pinterest
 
 
I also loved Tara's accent nail - how cute is that?!

Source: fabulousbutevil.com via Sarah on Pinterest

13 comments:

jennie said...

Dude! Your cheetah feature looks AWESOME! And it really is true that dotting tools make things WAY easier. Great job! (and thanks for the pin!)

Tyler said...

Those look awesome :) great job! :)

Life With Lauren said...

Love the accent nail!

Allison said...

You did such a good job with the cheetah! I'm so nervous to try it. I love your pinspirations too!

http://allisondiane16.blogspot.com

Coley said...

I love your accent nail.

Vicki said...

Great job! This looks amazing! Love the colors!

Casey said...

Love the cheetah! You did a great job!

Here from The Nail Files :)

Alexandra Lackey said...

love the cheetah!! yours looks so much better then when I tried it!

tara said...

you did such a good job with the cheetah accent!! love it!

Drama Queens Mum (Kimberly) said...

Cute.

Kari said...

I NEED to try an accent nail like that! Very Cute!!

Whitney Cramer said...

super cute! I've got a nasty confession, I bite my nails. I want to stop so bad so I can do pretty things like this...the only way I DONT bite my nails is if I spend 30.00 to have them done! haha. maybe one day, right? I'm your newest follower! found ya from Lattes and Love's sidebar! woohoo! oh and the second I read "If you hurt an animal, I'll cut you" in your about me section, I knew we would be buds! haha. looking forward to reading more!

Kimberlee said...

Cute design!