Friday, October 5, 2012

Nail Files #40


Today I am sharing two colors...w00t

OPI's I'm All Ears 
from the Vintage Minnie collection.
It's this gorgeous bright magenta glittery pink!

...and...
Wet 'N Wild's Gray's Anatomy
A fun iridescent purpley greeny grey color.


Pinspiration:

OPI's My Address is Hollywood

Source: nailstah.com via Sarah on Pinterest
 
 
I love the crackle accent!

Source: atime4everythingblog.com via Sarah on Pinterest
 
 
And a collection of colors and designs....

Source: fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net via Sarah on Pinterest

8 comments:

Allison said...

I just got that OPI color this week and I really like it. I can't wait to wear it.

Have a good Friday!

Essie Rae iheartprettypolish said...

So cool. Love these colors together:)

Emily said...

I love I'm All Ears! It's sooo pretty!

Melissa said...

Oooh I haven't even seen any in the Vintage Minnie collection! This one is super cute :)Oooh & I linked up for the first time today! yay for cute nails

Mrs. Williams {Persnickety Plates} said...

Oooh I like that crackle nail too! I've never tried a crackle.

tara said...

oh i love that color from the vintage minnie collection!!

rebecca said...

The Hollywood one is really cute

Kimberlee said...

Still need to get my hands on the Minnie Mouse collection!