Friday, October 12, 2012

Nail Files #41


During my last stop to Walmart, I picked up some nail polishes...all were under $2

I used Wet 'N Wild's I Need a Refresh-Mint (mint), Dreamy Poppy (coral), and French White Creme (white). Plus Nicole by OPI's Rainbow in the S-Kylie (glitter). {Look out for the claw!! RAWR!!}

I was inspired by this super cute mani.

Source: via Sarah on Pinterest

Pinspiration:

AHHHHH! Want want want the chevron decals.

Source: beundefeated.tumblr.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Definitely want to try this design. :)

Source: lotsafingerpaints.tumblr.com via Sarah on Pinterest

Lightning Storm

Source: kaylashevonne.com via Sarah on Pinterest

12 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love that Refresh-mint color. Beautiful!

I need those chevron stickers for my nails. Must haves.

Life With Lauren said...

It looks great!

Kim Orpin said...

Oh, I love those colors! The ring finger is my favorite!

Bri said...

Adorbs!! I need to get back into doing my nails, I'm such a slacker on EVERYTHING these days. Uggh.

Tyler said...

that mani turned out so great! love it :)

Melissa said...

I need a Refresh-Mint is one of my favorite colors! I want that Sinful Colors one on the end. What one is that?

Essie Rae iheartprettypolish said...

Looks great!

Miss Angie said...

You're good! I can't even paint my nails one color... lol

tara said...

you did a great job! i love it!

Kelly { Messy.Dirty.Hair.} said...

Wow! Love the accent nail! It's so fun!

Kristen @ KV Confessions said...

absolutely LOVING the coral/turquoise chevron nails - so darling!! I need to do some nail polish shopping of my own :)

Kimberlee said...

Under $2?! Damn... great finds!