Friday, October 19, 2012

Nail Files #42


Wet 'N Wild Megalast's Sugar Coat with Pure Ice's Beware & Nicole by OPI's Rainbow in the S-Kylie

I wanted to do glitter tips again - it's kind of hard to see the glitter in the picture, but it's a very pretty  one and I used the chunky Rainbow in the S-Kylie on my ring finger for an accent. This is probably one of my favorite manis so far :)


 
Pinspiration:
 
Cool design!

Source: glamattractions.tumblr.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Essie Fairytale - such a pretty pink.

Source: weheartit.com via Sarah on Pinterest

Jennie's clown-inspired nails, if I remember correctly. Love the color combos :)

Source: wellshutthefrontdoor.blogspot.ca via Sarah on Pinterest

6 comments:

jennie shaw said...

Love glitter tips!! Especially the one on your feature finger! And how in the freakity-freak can you do your first Pinspiration? It looks like leaves/peacock feathers and I waaaaaaaant. ;)

(Also, your comment description here is legit making me laugh out lough..."whore-ish comments"....bahaha!! And did you get a blog-makeover? It looks GREAT!)

Coley said...

Love little glitter accents! pretty!

Stephanie said...

yay they look great! I'm definitely a fan of the sparkle.

Victoria said...

those first nails are my favorite, i am not normally a fan of glitter but that little amount is cute :)

happy friday!

thanks for stopping by blog :)

tara said...

LOVE the glitter tips!

Kimberlee said...

Love the glitter tips!