Friday, October 26, 2012

Nail Files #43


Wet 'N Wild Megalast Sugar Coat, OPI's Pink Friday, 
Sally Hansen's Strobe Light, and Sally Hansen's Shrimply Devine.

There is this super cute grey and black stripe mani I've seen on Pinterest...unfortunately I don't have a second grey or a good quality black polish, plus it is October - and all about breast cancer awareness, so I decided upon doing pinks. I really loved this mani too. I've been on a roll lately with making manis I love.




Pinspiration:

Love this half moon mani!

Source: atthepinkofperfection.com via Sarah on Pinterest
Mermaids!!! :)

Source: indulgy.com via Sarah on Pinterest
 
Unbelievably gorgeous mani.

Source: distilleryimage11.instagram.com via Sarah on Pinterest
 
I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't need this info!

Source: itswrittenonthewalls.blogspot.com via Sarah on Pinterest

6 comments:

fancyfreeme.com said...

Wow! those look great. How long did it take?? I've never tried anything like that on my nails...I wouldn't even know where to start! Totally love your first inspiration pic too!

jennie shaw said...

SO FUN!!! Omg, I love them!! It's like a parfait of cuteness!! *claps* *and pins* That mermaid mani is such a cool take on a French! And thanks for that link! (*eyes carpet stain* haha)

Life With Lauren said...

Cute design!

Jessica @ O. Alouette said...

I love your manicure! It's so fun and girly :)

tara said...

so pretty, girl! i love it!

Kimberlee said...

Cute nails! Great job :)