Friday, November 9, 2012

Nail Files #45


Sinful Colors 24/7 with OPI Teal Crackle.

My friend Melissa shared a cute mani a few weeks ago using this super bright pink! And I happened to see it at the store - so...totally bought it. It was such an obnoxiously fun mani :)
Just look at that pink!


Pinspiration:

Fruit Stripe Nails :)

Source: mycrazylifeasamomandawife.blogspot.com via Sarah on Pinterest

 
I love this Orly Prelude to a Kiss

Source: o-alouette.blogspot.com via Sarah on Pinterest

 
This fishtail accent nail is beyond adorable!

Source: vicerimus.blogspot.com via Sarah on Pinterest

8 comments:

fancyfreeme.com said...

That minty essie is TO-DIE-FOR! Dang, now I want spring!! -Elisa

Tyler said...

Oh my.. I LOVE your nails! I really need to get some crackle nail polish soon!

jennie shaw said...

I don't think that it's obnoxious, at all! It's gorge! And I'm not really a fan of crackle, so that's a big compliment! Haha!

Vicki said...

OMG I love everything you posted!!! LOL :)

Essie Rae iheartprettypolish said...

I love yours! Yes, that pink is awesome!

lil desiqua said...

Talk about shocking pick! But it looks pretty and fun!

tara said...

LOVE that pink!!!

Kimberlee said...

I love Sinful's 24/7! Thanks for reminding me that I probably should get a new bottle :)